Conditions of Sale
Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Account Use. You must be at least 18 years of age to place any order through, the Service. If you are using the Service on behalf of a corporation or non-profit organization, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind such organization to these Terms and conditions of this agreement.
- You may need to register with Artemide in order to place an order. When you register for an account, you may be required to provide us with some personal information such e-mail address, telephone number and address. You agree that the information you provide to us is accurate and that you will keep it accurate and up-to-date at all times. When you register, in many cases you will be asked to provide a password and you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password in which you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account.
- Before you are required to pay any amount, you will have an opportunity to review and accept the applicable amounts that you will be charged during your order process. An applicable sales tax may be charged on any order placed through our website, based on the location the order is Shipped in effect at the time of purchase. All charges are in Canadian Dollars and are non-refundable. Artemide LTD may change the charges for any transaction during the sales process at the time of purchase. You authorize Artemide LTD to charge, or to have charged on its behalf, all sums described herein to such payment method.
- Returns and Refunds. If you are not fully satisfied with a purchase made through the Service, you may be able to return it as set forth in the Returns policy currently located at https://www.artemidestore.ca (the "Replacement"), which is hereby incorporated by reference into these Terms. Please review the Returns policy or contact our Customer Service team (contact information available at firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
- Product Information & Availability: Following your placement of an order through the order process cart, Artemide Inc. may send an email or otherwise acknowledge that the order has been received; however, unless expressly stated therein, this does not signify confirmation of a product price or availability or indicate that the order has been accepted or shipped. While Artemide LTD strives to include accurate information and descriptions (including prices, images, specifications, and availability) of products on the Service, it does not warrant that such information is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or free of errors. Artemide LTD reserves the right, but is not obligated, to modify, correct, or update information relating to any products available through the Service at any time in its sole discretion, without prior notice. If you receive a product which is not as described on the Service at the time of your order, your sole and exclusive remedy is to return the unused product as permitted pursuant to Section 5 of these Terms.
- Changes to the Terms. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change these Terms on a going-forward basis at any time. Please check these Terms periodically for changes. In the event that a change to these Terms materially modifies your rights or obligations, we will make reasonable efforts to notify you of such change.
- Ownership; Proprietary Rights. The website is owned and operated by Artemide LTD All elements and contents of this website are protected by all relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights and applicable laws.
- Limitation of Liability
ARTEMIDE LTD AND ITS ENTITIES WILL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUE, COST OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SERVICE OR ANY MATERIALS, CONTENT, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STATUTE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER OR NOT THE ARTEMIDE LTD AND ITS ENTITIES HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
EACH PROVISION OF THESE TERMS THAT PROVIDES FOR A LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, OR EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES IS TO ALLOCATE THE RISKS UNDER THESE TERMS BETWEEN THE PARTIES. THIS ALLOCATION IS AN ESSENTIAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES. EACH OF THESE PROVISIONS IS SEVERABLE AND INDEPENDENT OF ALL OTHER PROVISIONS OF THESE TERMS. THE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION 8 WILL APPLY EVEN IF ANY LIMITED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.